How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer?
Progressive Muscle Relaxation (children, adolescents and adults)
Guided Imagery (adolescent and adults)
Guided Imagery for Children
Deep Breathing (for adolescents and adults)
Bedtime meditation for children
Bedtime Guided Imagery for children
Relaxation for Children (music with pictures)
- Relaxation For Children – Music for Learning, Quiet, Positive, Harmony – PURE RELAX – music with pictures of kittens
- Relaxation For Children – Quiet, Music for Learning, Harmony & Positive – CUTE FOALS
- Relaxation for Children – Quiet, Harmony, Instrumental Music – HORSES
- Relaxation for Children – Music for learning, positive, harmony, quiet – RABBIT BABYS
- Music for Relaxation and meditation
- 1 HOUR Zen Music For Inner Balance, Stress Relief and Relaxation by Vyanah
Relaxation Music (Music Only)
- How Your Brain Can Turn Anxiety into Calmness – Physician, author, speaker, researcher, and consultant Martin L. Rossman, MD, discusses how to use the power of the healing mind to reduce stress and anxiety, relieve pain, change lifestyle habits, and live with more wellness. Series: UCSF Mini Medical School for the Public
- Your Brain on Stress and Anxiety. Presented by by Dr. John Kenworthy
- Mindmaster2 – The resource is designed for adults (both parents and professionals) to use with children ages 4-9 years. Mindmasters2 – The MindMasters series are mental health promotion resources that help children to master emotional regulation through relaxation, positive thinking and mindfulness based techniques.
- Professional Resources: Treating Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in Children and Adolescents – In this overview, Dr. John Piacentini provides an overview of the symptoms, impairment, genetics, and neurobiology of OCD. He also describes assessment procedures and treatment planning for children with OCD. Lastly, he describes the evidence base for psychosocial and medical treatment of OCD.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) in Children and Adolescents – Discussion with Steven Sussman, Ph.D – Child and Adolescent Psychologist Co-Founder of the Child and Teen Success Centers in NY and NJ
- What Causes OCD by Dr A.J. Allen M.D, Ph.D
- An Introductory Overview of the Four Steps Treatment Method for OCD with Dr. Jeffrey Schwartz
- Dr Jeffrey M Schwartz ‘You are not your brain’ at Mind & Its Potential 2011 – Dr. Jeffery Schwartz, a psychiatrist, discuss neuroplasticity, cognitive-behavioural therapy, cognitive distortions, and mindfulness.
- How the Brain Handles Cravings – Dr. Jeffery Schwartz discusses OCD, substance abuse, and sex control issues in relation to how the brain deals with these intrusive and bothersome thoughts when you don’t want them. These cravings have a brain-related aspect and how you process, understand and make decisions with the awareness of the cravings can be helpful in recovery.
- Published on Feb 8, 2013 Mini-Lecture Series: Experts on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) – Spectrum Neuroscience and Treatment Institute’s first video in their mini-lecture series featuring Eric Hollander, MD, Stefano Pallanti, MD, PhD, and Steven Poskar, MD. This video focuses on Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: symptoms, treatment and co-morbidity.