How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer?
Progressive Muscle Relaxation (children, adolescents and adults)
Guided Imagery (adolescent and adults)
Guided Imagery for Children
Deep Breathing (for adolescents and adults)
Bedtime meditation for children
Bedtime Guided Imagery for children
Relaxation Music (Music Only)
Anxiety and Stress
- How Your Brain Can Turn Anxiety into Calmness – Physician, author, speaker, researcher, and consultant Martin L. Rossman, MD, discusses how to use the power of the healing mind to reduce stress and anxiety, relieve pain, change lifestyle habits, and live with more wellness. Series: UCSF Mini Medical School for the Public
- Your Brain on Stress and Anxiety. Presented by by Dr. John Kenworthy
- Beyond Stress and Anxiety: How Stress Affects the Body and What You Can Do to Manage It – Presented by Maria Juarez-Reyes, MD, PhD, Assistance Clinical Professor Medicine, Department of Medicine, Stanford University. Learning Objectives: (1) Stressors – what makes you nervous and anxious; (2) Define Stress – what the scientists call it; (3) Mechanisms of Stress – how stress affects me; (4) Pathophysiology of stress – how it can hurt me; (5) When stress becomes and Anxiety – when I can’t stop Worrying; and (6) Management techniques – what you can do to manage stress.
Anxiety in Children and Adolescents
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Professional Resources: Treating Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in Children and Adolescents – In this overview, Dr. John Piacentini provides an overview of the symptoms, impairment, genetics, and neurobiology of OCD. He also describes assessment procedures and treatment planning for children with OCD. Lastly, he describes the evidence base for psychosocial and medical treatment of OCD.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) in Children and Adolescents – Discussion with Steven Sussman, Ph.D – Child and Adolescent Psychologist Co-Founder of the Child and Teen Success Centers in NY and NJ
- What Causes OCD by Dr A.J. Allen M.D, Ph.D
- An Introductory Overview of the Four Steps Treatment Method for OCD with Dr. Jeffrey Schwartz
- Dr Jeffrey M Schwartz ‘You are not your brain’ at Mind & Its Potential 2011 – Dr. Jeffery Schwartz, a psychiatrist, discuss neuroplasticity, cognitive-behavioural therapy, cognitive distortions, and mindfulness.
- How the Brain Handles Cravings – Dr. Jeffery Schwartz discusses OCD, substance abuse, and sex control issues in relation to how the brain deals with these intrusive and bothersome thoughts when you don’t want them. These cravings have a brain-related aspect and how you process, understand and make decisions with the awareness of the cravings can be helpful in recovery.
- Published on Feb 8, 2013 Mini-Lecture Series: Experts on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) – Spectrum Neuroscience and Treatment Institute’s first video in their mini-lecture series featuring Eric Hollander, MD, Stefano Pallanti, MD, PhD, and Steven Poskar, MD. This video focuses on Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: symptoms, treatment and co-morbidity.
- www.peaceofmind.com/what-we-do/ocd-101-training – OCD 101 Training video by Jelani Daniel, LPC and John Hart, PhD. The Peace of Mind Foundation is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to providing resources and support to those impacted by obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and related disorders (www.peaceofmind.com).